Please do not register for sessions and/or otherwise use ERO/MyAACPS-PD. AACPS's new PD platform is Unified Talent - Learn.Grow.Succeed. ERO is no longer operational except as a historical record.
The Office of Professional Growth and Development (in collaboration with the Instructional Data Division) recently announced its plan to bring you a new platform to house all AACPS Professional Learning opportunities. This platform – Unified Talent: Learn. Grow. Succeed. – is our one-stop-shop for all Observation, Evaluation, and PD purposes.
With the launch of Unified Talent LGS comes the end of our use of ERO/MYAACPS-PD on Friday, August 30, 2019.
All Course, Session, Roster, and Transcript information from ERO will be visible in Unified Talent LGS.
*Between August 31st – September 8th, ERO will be inaccessible as data is transferred into Unified Talent LGS.
September 9th is the GO LIVE date for Unified Talent: Learn. Grow. Succeed.
Please use the following directions after September 9th to register for classes:
From the Intranet:
- Click on Performance Matters on the list of links under Applications on the right side of the page.
- Click on the Unified Talent: Learn. Grow. Succeed. icon under Application Hotlinks.
- Sign in using your normal AACPS email login (without the @aacps.org).
- On the home page, you may click on Course Search or Search by Course Tags on the right of the page.
- In course search, you may type in the title or keyword of the course you are searching for.
- OR under Course Tags, select options from the various categories to determine which classes to register for.
- Finally, select the date that you wish to attend and click on the Register button to the right of the page.
EFFECTIVE November 16, 2018:
In order to access ERO, you must create a new pin. Please click on "Forgot Your Pin" to receive a temporary pin via email. Once logged in, you may update your password under "My Profile."
Log in Information: In order to access MyAACPS-PD (ERO), AACPS employees will sign in using their Network Log-in ID (e.g., jdoe) and pin number.
Please note the following update on pin numbers (effective 10/28/15)
- The PIN field must be a minimum of 4 digits and no more than 9 digits.
- If a MyAACPS-PD user previously had a pin that was less than 4 digits, leading zeroes have been added to create a 4 digit pin. For example, if a pin was previously 37, it is now 0037. If a pin was 632, it is now 0632.
- If any PIN greater than 4 digits had leading zeroes, they have been removed. For example, a pin of 00987476 is now 987476.
- Leading zeroes are only allowed for pins less than 4 digits.
If you Forgot your MyAACPS-PD (ERO) log-in Information:
- FORGOT YOUR PIN? Click on Forgot My PIN
- Or call 410-721-8301 from 7 am to 4:30 pm.
- To use ERO: Your user ID = Network ID (e.g., jdoe), enter your MyAACPS-PD pin number. Our organization ID is 29481.
New Hires to AACPS will obtain access to MyAACPS-PD (ERO) approximately two weeks after the first day they report to their school/work location. To create your MyAACPS-PD PIN, new users should:
- Click on DON'T HAVE A PIN? under the login area.
- Enter your Network ID (e.g., jdoe)
- Create your PIN (numbers only) as prompted. Click submit. NOTE: If ERO does NOT "take" your information, then your ERO profile has not been created yet. Please be patient and try again after a few days.
- Our organization ID is 29481.
Non-AACPS and Non-Permanent Employees can use 1234 as their User ID and PIN to view MyAACPS-PD course information. Note: You will not be able to register for courses on MyAACPS-PD.
Follow the guidelines in the following link to register for courses:
Attention all staff of Contract/Charter Schools: Prior to registering for any session through MyAACPS-PD, please seek approval from your principal to determine stipend payment. As per the charter/contract school agreement, the charter/contract school is responsible for paying staff to attend sessions if a stipend is provided for participation and if the session is non-grant funded. For sessions in which participants are paid from Federal grant funds (Title I, Title II, Title III etc.) the staff will be paid to attend just like any other AACPS employee.
Calendar Feature on MyAACPS-PD: You can EXPORT the classes for which you are currently registered from MyAACPS-PD to your Outlook calendar. Follow the directions below:
- Log into MyAACPS-PD (ERO).
- Click on the tab, MY SCHEDULE.
- In the top right hand corner, click on the green EXPORT CALENDAR icon.
- On the next screen, click OPEN.
- Click Save and Close on the top left corner. This will record the title, time, and location of the event on your Outlook Calendar.
Please direct questions about MyAACPS-PD or professional development in general to PGD@aacps.org.